|Directed by Judith Crawley|
|Canada, 1941 (documentary, 10 minutes, English)|
"This film estimates the tremendous value of the Blood Donor Clinic, organized in September, 1939, at the University of Toronto by Dr. C.H. Best. The serum is processed by the Connaught Laboratories in Toronto, under the authority of the Minister of Pensions and National Health, while the Red Cross maintains blood donor clinics across the country."
-- National Film Board of Canada (source)
|Film Credits (partial):|
|Written by:||Graham McInnes|
|Production Company:||Ottawa Film Unit|