Janet Perlman (partial data)
Films directed by Janet Perlman
For QUOTES about a specific film by Janet Perlman, please see: Lady Fishbourne's Complete Guide to Better Table Manners
The Tender Tale of Cinderella Penguin
Notes about Janet Perlman
- Born in Montreal.
- Studied at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (School of Art and Design).
- Joined the National Film Board of Canada in 1973.
- Co-founded Lamb-Perlman Productions with her then husband,
animator/director Derek Lamb.
- Has written several books, including Penguins behind Bars
and Cinderella Penguin.
- Co-founded Hulascope Studio with composer Judith Gruber-Stitzer.
Section 1: Publications about Janet Perlman
- Robinson, Chris. "Janet Perlman: Perls of Wisdom." In Canadian Animation: Looking for a Place to Happen, 212-217. New Barnet, U.K.: John Libbey, 2008.
Brief Sections of Books
- Lenburg, Jeff. Who's Who in Animated Cartoons:
International Guide to Film & Television's Award-Winning and Legendary
Animators. New York: Applause Theatre & Cinema Books, 2006. (s.v. 'Perlman, Janet')
These archival institutions have holdings related to Janet Perlman or her films: