|Directed by Donna Conway King|
|Canada, 1927? (documentary, 6 minutes, black and white)|
"The Canadian National Institute for the Blind was founded in 1918 to assist both the soldier and the civilian handicapped by the loss of sight. This film shows us: Pearson Hall, Toronto headquarters of the Institute; Captain E.A. Baker, the General Secretary; the Men's Residence and the Women's Residence at Clarkewood; proficiency at piano tuning, leatherwork, chair caning, massage, typing, telephone operating, and news vending through CNIB assistance; and All Hope brands of craftmanship are shown at the Willow Shop, 1074 Queen Street East and the Blind Craft Shop, 10 Bloor Street East in Toronto."
-- Library and Archives Canada (source)
|Film Credits (partial):|
|Production Company:||Ontario Motion Picture Bureau|